Saturday, March 14, 2009

DD

This is the story of DD an amazing man. He was a mysterious, amazing, super, man. He was so mysterious that no one could reveal his real identity or name. So let's get to the story, there once was a man, oh never mind I already typed that! So let's really get on with the story!

The Case of the Naughty Children

Last year in 2008 on the playground, at the learning center a man came over to talk to some kids. My BFF and I both agreed that he looked like a detective not just an ordinary detective, an expert detective. I think he was doing detective work with them. But most people would think he was just yelling at them. I think all those students he sends down to his office are really his spies and he isn't really yelling at them, he's having a secret meeting with them. I think all that stuff that he does with them is all spy work. I mean it could be possible, of course it probably isn't. But as I said it is possible, don't you agree? Also he always sends the same old kids down. And it isn't that many kids. There is one kid that goes down like 8 times every day, I think that he is the head spy. But I'm still trying to figure out the BIG (or should I say Gigantic) mystery: WHO IS HE??? That is one of the biggest mysteries of all time. But with a little help from my BFF (she's in the spy group too) I think we'll be able to figure it out!!!
So now comes the part where.... oops I can't tell you! You'll have to keep reading to find out. So go on keep reading!!!

(to be continued...)

No comments: